Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm in a novel!




Great, I am a living being . . . and now people will think I am fictional! thanks to Frank Creed.

Oh yes, better introduce myself:
Mavis Ann Abdullah, though for a number of years I used a diffewent surname: McWavis because "Abdullah" seemed to bother people!

Anyhow, I've twaveled all over the US and the west coast of Canada (my Gwamma and Gwampa live near Vancouver), sometimes Dad (the slave driver) makes me take the wheel. Sheesh. Recently my dad, Fwank Cweed, has started dwagging me to author-events. Guess he needs some kind of prop.

Wecently, I learned from the publisher, that Dad has me as a "character" in his new WIP! Hello? Ever hear of "permission?"

So, for now I will keep my counsel but please help me keep an eye on it, k?

Dad's website: Books of the UNDERGROUND and Frank Creed.com
Publisher's site: The Writers Cafe Press



"Love to eat them mousies,
Mousies what I love to eat,
Bite they little heads off,
Nibble on they tiny feet."
B. Kliban

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home